Individual practical master classes in portrait photography (other topics are possible on request).
During the masterclass I will show and explain how to correctly photograph and what is needed for this.
- choice of technique for shooting (lens, camera, light, etc.)
- preparation for a photo session (choosing a place, preparing a model)
- working with a model (building communication, posing)
- composition of the frame (selection of angles, work with different focal lengths, etc.)
- work with natural and artificial lighting (choosing the optimal point for shooting, explaining the principles of lighting)
Photos from master classes can be used in your portfolios.
Cost on request.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Contact me through contacts.
What else do you need to know?
- At the meeting, necessarily have a camera and a creative mood with you.
- The presence of a standard lens.
- Classes are designed for any level of training.